- CATEGORY Carpentry
- SALARY RANGE 11000 - 15000 PM
- EXPERIENCE Skilled
- JOB TYPE Full Time
- GENDER Male
- TIMINGS Regular Day Shift
Responsible for designing, building, installing, and repairing structures, fixtures, furniture, and other items using different types of materials including wood and steel.
- Prepare the layout of the project.
- Estimate height, width, length, and other proportions.
- Select materials.
- Work with blueprints or instructions from supervisors.
- Work with materials such as wood, plastic, fiberglass, or drywall.
- Utilize chisels, planes, saws, drills, and sanders to repair and erect structures.
- Install cabinets and molding.
- Replace panes of glass, ceiling tiles, and doors.
- Repair or build furniture.
- Install partitions, doors, and windows.
- Move and install machinery.
- Join materials with nails, screws, staples, or adhesives.
Benefits With This Employer
Similar Carpentry Jobs
- We need a good skills Carpainter