Complaints regarding content posted on the Just Jobs website.
Just Jobs respects the intellectual property rights of others and desires to offer a platform which contains no content that violates those rights. Our User Agreement requires that information posted by Members be accurate, lawful and not in violation of the rights of third parties. To promote these objectives, Just Jobs provides a process for submission of complaints concerning content posted by our Members. Our policy and procedures are described and/or referenced in the sections that follow.Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, Just Jobs may make a good faith attempt to forward the written notification, including the complainant’s contact information, to the Member who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the Member that Just Jobs has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights or other content violation. It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and in our discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Members, or groups as the case may be, who infringe or repeatedly infringe the rights of others or otherwise post unlawful content.
Please note that any notice or counter-notice you submit must be truthful and must be submitted under penalty of perjury. A false notice or counter-notice may give rise to personal liability. You may therefore want to seek the advice of legal counsel before submitting a notice or a counter-notice.
Claims regarding copyright infringement
Notice of copyright infringement:
Pursuant to the Indian Copyright Act 2012, Just Jobs has implemented procedures for receiving written notification of claimed infringements. If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may complete and submit a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org, or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description specifying the location on our website of the material that you claim is infringing;
- Your email address and your mailing address and/or telephone number;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Please submit your notice to:
G-45, Lower Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar Part 1, New Delhi, 110024 India
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a Counter-Notice, pursuant to Just Jobs or otherwise provide a written communication which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified;
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the New Delhi, India court
- Please submit your Counter-Notice to Just Jobs™ at email@example.com or mail to the address specified above.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our copyright policy, please send us a detailed message and we will try to resolve your concerns.
Copyright document was last amended on 4 March 2017
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please send us a detailed message and we will try to resolve your concerns.