The website www.just.jobs ( “Site” or “Website“) is owned and managed by Just Jobs Internet Services Private Limited, incorporated and existing under the laws of India and having its registered office at G 45 Lower Ground Floor Lajpat Nagar Part 1 New Delhi – 110024 India (hereinafter referred to as “Just Jobs“).
Scope of this Policy
This policy applies to the Website policy to comply with data protection legislation. This regulates the processing of information relating to you and grants you various rights in respect of your personal data.
We also do not control the data use practices of either (a) employers or others who may access your information on this site, or (b) third party advertisements websites and (c) other third parties with whom we work to serve you personalized ads on our sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and opt-out choices of those third parties so you can understand how they collect, use and share your information.
Information collected by us and retained by us
We collect the following general types of information about you when you visit our Sites:
- Personal information
- Demographic information
- Behavioral information
- Indirect information
Sometimes we collect combinations of all these types of information. In each case, it is indicated on the web site whether any personal or demographic data must be provided to use the requested service or not.
“Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to, a first and last name, a home or other physical address and an email address or other contact information, whether at work or at home. In general, you can visit Just Jobs Website without telling us who you are or revealing any Personal Information about yourself.
â€œDemographic informationâ€ is information that is not unique to you in the sense that it refers to selected population characteristics, such as your ZIP code or postal code, age, preferences, gender, race or ethnicity, occupation, career history, interests and favorites.
We also collect â€œbehavioral informationâ€ regarding how you use our site and mobile applications, the areas of our site that you visit, what services you access, and information about your computer hardware and software including your IP address, geolocation, browser and operating system type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is necessary for analyzing the use of resources, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our services.
We do not collect sensitive personal data like financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details; physical and mental or other health conditions or medical records and history; Biometric information such as finger prints, voice & facial patterns and DNA any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive by its nature. We do not store information of users like password of your email account. The password of your Just Jobs account gets saved automatically in the Just Jobs server when you create an account or register with Just Jobs. Access to this account is not authorized by Just Jobs for access unless desired under any legal obligation.
Just Jobs site features are intended to allow you to share your information and to allow others to find you. In this regard, we make certain information about you publicly available by default. Such information may, for example, be accessed by everyone on the Internet, including users without accounts, and may appear in public search engine results. However, you can control the visibility of your information by managing your privacy settings. You can also restrict the information available to others by deleting information you do not want visible or by not providing it at all.
When you post information on another userâ€™s profile or comment on another userâ€™s post, the public availability of that information will be subject to the other userâ€™s privacy settings.
In order to provide this personalization, in addition to information we collect about you on our sites, we acquire information (including personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information) about you from third parties who provide it to us.
Third Party Services
Third parties provide certain services available on â€œwww.just.jobsâ€ on Just Jobs’ behalf. Just Jobs may provide information, including Personal Information that we collect on the Web to third-party service providers to help us deliver programs, products, information, and services. Service providers are also an important means by which Just Jobs maintains its Web site and mailing lists. Just Jobs will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Just Jobsâ€™ behalf.
Just Jobs does not intend to transfer Personal Information without your consent to third parties who are not bound to act on Just Jobs behalf unless such transfer is legally required. Similarly, it is against Just Jobs policy to sell Personal Information collected online without consent.
By registering with Just Jobs, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to local law, in the following ways:
- to allow you to create an account;
- to create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers;
- to contact you about Just Jobs Site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates;
- to provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice;
- to contact you via email, facsimile, phone or text message to deliver certain services or information you have requested;
- to inform you of other products or services available from Just Jobs or its affiliates;
- to provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers;
- to allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections;
- to give search engines access to public information;
- to detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal;
- to provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience;
- to generate internal reports about the use of our site; and
- to provide â€˜forward to a friendâ€™ features.
Some of our products and services, such as our searchable resume database and networking, enable third parties to see your personal information and to contact you. Profile information may be used for networking with other community members or may be visible to employers who are using the Just Jobs Site. In addition, portions of your searchable resume (but not your contact information) may be made public in your networking profile.
Information you post in public areas of the site or place in the searchable resume database will be accessed, used, and stored by others around the world, including those in countries that might not have legislation that guarantees adequate protection of personal information as defined by your country of residence.
By providing your personal information for inclusion in our database, you acknowledge that you consent to your information being used as described here. While Just Jobs takes measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access or inappropriate use by third parties, Just Jobs does not control these third parties and we are not responsible for their use of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of the Just Jobs Site. Accordingly, you should ensure that you do not post sensitive information, including personality profiles, to the Just Jobs Site.
We use data we have about you to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. We show you targeted ads on our sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship. These ads are targeted based on information we collect about you and information about you we acquire from third parties.
We disclose to third parties within your country and abroad your personal information, combined personal, demographic, behavioral or indirect information, as set forth below:
- We disclose your resume to employers who have posted job opportunities that may be of interest to you on the Web Site when you apply for those jobs.
- We may share your information with third parties who help us in the delivery of our own products and services to you. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals may be located in a country, whose data protection legislation is different from your country, and they will have access to your personal information as necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party or use that data for any other purpose. We will remain responsible for any information shared in this way.
- We may disclose such information to third parties if you consent to such disclosure. For example, if you make your resume searchable, then all parties with access to our searchable resume database (or copies thereof) will have access to your resume. If you indicate by configuring your profile that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties, we supply your contact information to select third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you. We use data we have about you (such as the interests and preferences you have expressed) to determine whether you might be interested in the opportunities, products or services of a particular third party. For example, if you indicate that you would like to receive information about the opportunities, products or services of third parties at the time you register for a Just Jobs account, we supply your contact information to third parties such as employers, recruiters, data aggregators, marketers or others for the purpose of sending you e-mail or otherwise communicating with you.
We also share aggregated anonymous information about visitors to the Sites with Just Jobsâ€™ clients, partners, other Site visitors, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Sites and how those visitors use the Sites in order to serve advertisements to you on our Sites or other sites with which we have a business relationship.
We may also aggregate on an anonymous basis data regarding job qualifications, schooling, age, experience level or other information relevant to the job search or competition among job seekers for any such job. Such aggregated data does not identify users individually, and may be made available to employers or fellow job seekers or community members. We disclose information to companies and individuals we employ to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include hosting our web servers, data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. These companies and individuals will have access to your personal information as may necessary to perform their functions, but they may not share that information with any other third party.
Just Jobs offers you the service of putting your resume on our database.
When you create or post a resume to the Sites, that resume is stored in our searchable resume database in India. You may control the status of your resume by setting it to private or public. If you set your resume as private, it is not searchable by potential employers or other with access to our resume database. You may still use your resume to apply online to a job. If you do apply online to a job, your resume will be transferred to the relevant employer, who may retain a copy of your resume or distribute it to third parties. We cannot control their use or retention of your resume information.
If you set your resume as public, but want your contact information to be confidential, your resume will be searchable by potential employers, but we will hide your contact information and current company. You must also remove your contact information from your uploaded or copy and paste text resume. You should be aware that if you have a rare skill or job title, for example, it may still be possible for you to be identified even without your contact details being included. If you are worried about being identified, you should not include specific details by which you could be identified. If you use a confidential resume to apply to a job online, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information in order to contact you about your application.
Just Jobs Web pages also utilize electronic images known as Web beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) that allow us to collect certain information about user visits to these Web pages (including the number of users who have visited those pages), measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and job postings, and deliver co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personally identifiable information; they are a technique used to compile aggregated statistics about website usage. Web beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view and a description of the page on which the Web beacon resides. This information may be shared with third party processors for processing on behalf of Just Jobs, as well as with clients, partners, and other third parties so that they can understand the kinds of visitors to the Web pages, how those visitors use those Web Pages, and the effectiveness of their advertisements and job postings.
Web Beacons and Cookies can be opted out of by changing the cookie setup in your browser.
You are responsible for ensuring that your log-in credentials (your username and password) are kept confidential.
Just Jobs has implemented technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. Notwithstanding such measures, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. Moreover, one of our primary purposes is to provide you with a platform to broadcast the information in your resume and profile widely in order to maximize your career opportunities. Such an environment does present a risk that unauthorized third parties will view this data, so you should refer to our Security Center for additional information on conducting a safe job search. Further, your resume should not contain any sensitive data that you would not want made public. You should be aware that resumes may be monitored by your current employer.
Just Jobs reserves the right to update, change or modify this policy at any time. The policy shall come to effect from the date of such update, change or modification.
Just Jobs shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user’s account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. The terms in this agreement may be changed by Just Jobs at any time. Just Jobs is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
By registering or by using this site, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Statement. Please read this Statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Privacy Statement stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on the Web site, please do not use it.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our policies, please send us a detailed message and we will try to resolve your concerns.
Find the best jobs near your home